Illustrative Master Plan
CAMPUS MASTER PLAN
Harvey Mudd College
The long-range master plan serves as a guide to future campus growth and is the first step in an ongoing planning process. The expansion program accommodates 170,000 gross square feet of academic space and 200 residential units.
Key Elements of the Plan
- Classrooms, recreation, science library, offices, student center spaces.
- A variety of program elements within a single complex of related buildings.
- Creates a new campus entry face and gateway to community.
- Shapes a new campus quadrangle.
- Completes a harmonious composition with existing quadrangles.
- Contemporary interpretation of the campus architectural vocabulary and plan.